Friday, June 30, 2006

Say WHAT?

UPDATE: Mom was discharged from the hospital today and has gone home with my sister from out of town for a week or so. She is doing much better and will be in good hands until her knee is strong enough to make it up 13 stairs to her condo. As for me and my family we are heading to my in laws until Sunday. It will be wonderful to get away from the stress of it all even though it would seem that stress is over for the time being.

ALSO, I received the Friday Flip Up over at Tripping Over Cobblestones. Not to be confused with the Friday Flip Off which no one has given me yet... How exciting. It's nice to know that people appreciate the daily baring of my soul no matter how embarassing, shameful or pitiful it may be.


And now on to the good stuff!

It's Friday again and that means it's time for my AWESOME game Say WHAT? In case it's your first time or you forgot how to play, here's the deal. I post a quote from an 80's movie and you all leave me your guesses in the comments. I can't stop you from using the internet as a resource but I'll ask everyone nicely to refrain. It's more fun that way! I will announce the winner on Sunday night and if the winner has a blog, I'll link them. If they have I profile picture I'll post that too.

Last weeks winner for the second time was Beth from Total Mom Haircut. She has a new template up and it's so lovely I am burning with jealousy. I'm pretty sure she changed her profile picture because I kept posting here. This one's cute too!



Now for today's 80's quote. Good Luck everyone and don't forget to come and check if you won!!




"I already have...I've done just about everything there is except a few things that are illegal...I'm a nymphomaniac!"

8 comments:

bon said...

Breakfast CLUB!!!!!

bon said...

Whew!.... I just knew that someone else was gonna win while I typed that in...
It was the "basketcase" girl played by Ally Sheedy.... and she LIED!

beth said...

"I'm not a nymphomaniac, I'm a compulsive liar."

Blackeyedsue said...

I have started to watch that movie a gazillion times. I am heading to my Netflix account to add it RIGHT NOW!

Sugarmama said...

I had no idea what the movie quote was--as usual, despite having seen the movie MANY times--but I did want to say that I'm glad your mom has been discharged. I'm just now getting caught up on your blog, and I had no idea you were having such a rough time. I hope staying with your in-laws gives you the break you need. Get some sleep, if you can. Let other people play with Audrey while you go pee in peace, go for a walk alone, whatever.

Anonymous said...

Missed again...is was Breakfast Club...way to go Bon!!

Anonymous said...

Breakfast Club! Molly Ringwald?? Bon is quick on the draw.... of course I am a day late :)

mamashine said...

I have never once made it here to play this game on time, darn it, and I knew it this week. Oh well.