Wednesday, June 28, 2006

How to Have a Bad Day...

I just wrote a long beautiful post in my word processing program which I accidently obliterated. Can't even blame Blogger for this one.

It was mostly about how I'm having a bad day.

Dragging a baby back and forth from the hospital. Working. Worrying about what's going to happen when mom gets out of the hospital. Talking about what's going to happen when my mom gets out of the hospital. Being annoyed with babies that get up 1 hour early from their naps. Being annoyed with other family members who do not seem to realize that things need to be in place when mom gets out of the hospital. Thinking of nice ways to say things that need to be said about things that should be obvious.

Surgery Update: Mom is doing better. She is tired, in a considerable amount of pain, discouraged and grumpy. Not really in a mood to visit or to talk about what should happen when she is discharged. Doesn't even want to think about the possiblility that she may not be able to go home. Staying with my sister for a week would not be so bad. But she is determined. Which may give her the courage and stamina required to work extra hard at her physio.

Blah. I work in an hour. Though an upside will be avoiding the enivitable bad mood that Miss A is going to be in due to the short nap she has had. I suppose I should go get her from her wooden prison now. My wish that she would go back to sleep is not coming true.

2 comments:

Mall Worker said...

I'm sorry you are having a bad day! I'm glad your mom is doing better! Go back to sleep wishes almost never come true it seems, I know they don't with Boo!

Dawnyel said...

Bad days just seem to be going around! I hope you have a better one tomorrow! :)
AND I'm glad I'm not the only one making those "go back to sleep" wishes on my child! Hoping your wishes come true!