Tuesday, June 06, 2006

,Seven

Nikkie tagged me for a list of Sevens. I haven't done one for a while so this should be fun!

And when you're done reading these useless but possibly interesting facts about me check out 'Ten' at The Mama D Experiment.

7 things I want to do before I die:

-Have another baby
-See my kids graduate from high school and college/trade/university
-Give my kids 'away' at their weddings
-Celebrate an anniversary at the location of our honeymoon
-Travel my country with my family
-Travel with my family
-Cuddle my grandchildren


7 Things I can't do:

-math
-sit still
-stop talking
-worrying
-stop being paranoid
-play baseball well
-stay mad at my husband

7 things that attracted me to my spouse:

-his grey hair
-his intelligence
-his painful shyness
-his sense of humor
-his laugh
-his body
-the whole package, baby

7 Things I say often:

-crazy
-like
-for real
-go to sleep already!
-come on then
-I love you
-Hi Baby! (emphasis on eeeee!)

7 Books I love:

-The Catcher in the Rye-J.D Salinger
-Jennifer Government-Max Barry
-Fray-Joss Whedon (comic, does that count?)
-The Stranger-Albert Camus
-Romeo & Juliet-William Shakespeare
-Hope Springs Eternal: Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption – Stephen King (short story from Different Seasons)
-Bible

7 Movies I could watch over and over again

-Say Anything
-Some Kind of Wonderful
-Pretty in Pink
-Vanilla Sky
-Dirty Dancing
-The Princess Bride
-The Matrix

7 People who I'm going to tag!

Okay, my blogging world is not that big. I am going to tag my two buddies who actually know me in my real life. Like, for real. And hopefully they'll still want to be my friends after I tag them.

Big Fugr from Confessions of a Small Town Rock Star and Gardener Extraordinaire - This Single Spark

8 comments:

Dawnyel said...

This was great..although...I was disappointed you didn't put up the Mama D experiment as one of your favorite books! :D

Diana Mancuso said...

Two thumbs up for Dirty Dancing and Princess Bride. I chose those as two of
seven movies I could watch repeatedly.

Diana Mancuso said...

Two thumbs up for Dirty Dancing and Princess Bride. I chose those as two of
seven movies I could watch repeatedly.

The Big FUGR said...

Cool idea. I'm in! One of these days we'll have to do something about this Dirty Dancing fixation. Maybe an intervention or something. I'm sure Papa D will go along with it. Just kidding, you know me, I kid. I'm a kidder.

Diane Viere said...

Just had to come over and say...you've got me ROFL!!!! I just visited Her Majesty the Queen's blog site...and I LOL at your guess.....Big grey fish lips!!!!

I hope you won!

Diane

this single spark said...

Uh... I'm willing. But what do I have to do? Just insert my answers and then tag two others?

Mama D said...

That's pretty much it, spark.

utmommy said...

I love your 7's. Dirty Dancing is a great movie. I forgot to list that one. I changed my blog to Just the Six of Us. Love to see you there.