Thursday, June 01, 2006

Say WHAT?


Hello all and welcome to my new game Say WHAT? How do you play? Basically I post a quote from an 80's movie and you all leave me your guesses in the comments. I will announce the winner on Sunday night and if the winner has a blog, I'll link them. If they have I profile picture I'll post that too. The Big Fugr won last week and I'll warn you all, he is a movie aficionado. If he gets here first you may not have a chance. Good Luck!

Here is today's quote. (Not that you need any hints but my first few Say WHAT?'s are going to be taken from my most favorite 80's movies. See my profile.)

"The only things I care about in this life are me, my drums and you."

11 comments:

Dawnyel said...

Dang it!! A movie I DON'T know!! I've even been waiting for you to post so that I could get here before most others!! DANG IT!! :)

Mama D said...

Sorry Dawnyel. When you find out what it is you really need to watch it. It's sooo good!!

Anonymous said...

Some Kind of Wonderful....can't remember her name in the movie because it's been a while since I've seen it. But Mary Stuart Masterson plays her. Oh, the name is coming to me....

Watts..that's her name.


Hey..cool game girl!!

beth said...

Watts! Watts! Blast. I was so there. But look, I have the internet again.

That's cool that you will be posting the profile pic of the winner. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to do that for 80's Sunday.

Just MJ said...

Fun game. I didn't have a clue, but still it was fun.

Diana Mancuso said...

Golly gee, I totally suck at this game! But keep 'em coming. I'll figure out one on my own... eventually.

Kristi said...

One of my favorites too!

utmommy said...

Fun game, I'll have to keep checking for the upcoming ones!!

bon said...

Ahhh, NUTS!

I woulda totally HAD this, I OWN this crappin' movie.

I WAS Watts, only I didn't drum and had a family etc... but I was the punk girl who's best friend was this cool jazz cat who constantly was chasing the "pretty" T & A... only I was in love with him only he couldn't ...

hmmm, I think the previous is the DEFINITION of TMI.

kate said...

i need clarity on rules--do we have to get the movie right or also the character? actor? what's it gonna take?

: )

Mama D said...

All you have to do is identify the movie. Everyone is just showing off! :)