Friday, June 16, 2006

Say WHAT?

It's Friday and that means it's time for my AWESOME game Say WHAT? In case it's your first time or you forgot how to play here's the deal. I post a quote from an 80's movie and you all leave me your guesses in the comments. I will announce the winner on Sunday night and if the winner has a blog, I'll link them. If they have I profile picture I'll post that too.

Last week's winner was Beth from Total Mom Haircut. Although I don't think she realized she'd won until like, Wednesday. Obviously it was very important to her. *sticks tongue out!* I love her anyway for many reasons. Most recently because I found out we both dressed up as Wonderwoman in our childhood.

Now for today's 80's quote. Good Luck everyone and don't forget to come and check if you won!!



"Everything's different, yet the same. Things are more moderner than before, bigger, and yet smaller. It's computers. (pause) San Dimas High School Football Rules!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures! Should I really admit I know that?

bon said...

Ah, for cryin' out loud! Once again I pwn this crappin' movie.

beth said...

I did so figure it out! I was just at a loss for words from clicking on your site and seeing a huge pic of myself. Let's not blow that up again, kay?

And you will be seeing something very similar (except your pic is good) on my site on Sunday if I am not mistaken.

Diana Mancuso said...

Is it Bill and Ted's? Is it really? I don't remember that line. But I remember the movie. Totally tubular!

Dawnyel said...

You know...I recognized it...but I couldn't place where it came from...this was one time I was glad someone else beat me to the punch!! :)

tesheau said...

x2w23e2q10 e7u03k8s44 y9a93f0j40 j7j30w5q76 c6t14o2c49 o2e06h1s26