Friday, June 23, 2006

Say WHAT?

It's Friday again and that means it's time for my AWESOME game Say WHAT? In case it's your first time or you forgot how to play, here's the deal. I post a quote from an 80's movie and you all leave me your guesses in the comments. I will announce the winner on Sunday night and if the winner has a blog, I'll link them. If they have I profile picture I'll post that too.

Last weeks winner was Carrie from The Queen's Rambles. We have yet to have a repeat winner. Maybe today will be the day!



Now for today's 80's quote. Good Luck everyone and don't forget to come and check if you won!!



"Fair is Fair! We didn't start this! We didn't mean for this to happen! But we're not giving up until you pay! FAIR IS FAIR!"

10 comments:

beth said...

Well, I totally know this, but I won last week. I'll wait a little while and see if anyone posts it in a while...if not, it's all me. Good quote choice, by the way.

bon said...

Gaghk! This is niggling at the back of my mind. I got nothin'.

I'm gonna go with "Revenge of the Nerds" because I have a mental picture of a geeky guy saying this with a small group of geeks backing him up.

Plus I'm not sure if I have ever, actually watched the show.

bon said...

Bahahahahaha!

I just looked it up... and I HAVE seen the movie this is from... and just HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

You are the COOLEST Mama D!

Anonymous said...

Sadly..I have no clue. I am ashamed. I am hanging my head down low. I can harldy type.

Ouch..got a crimp in my neck!

beth said...

All right, I can't take it...

Billy Jean in the Legend of Billy Jean. Who plays her, you ask? Christian Slater's sister, Helen Slater. She was my hero. Not Helen, but Billie Jean...maybe that's why I'm subconsciously into the short hair thing.

Dawnyel said...

Hmmm...sad...I had NO clue! I guess it's a good thing that I missed when you posted it then, huh! :)

mamashine said...

Helen Slater is Christian's sister? I had no idea. I haven't seen that movie. Oh well. Better luck next week.

utmommy said...

I had no idea on that one, but I'll check next week. Maybe I'll have better luck.

saknod said...

n0w92c7x25 b7s71s6u44 d2b07q5d07 r8i42l7h69 j1h81d5j77 y4q99z7f26

Unknown said...

d4x97a0y09 h6j33g8k24 e1p83f6c30 p8g76d1a74 f8d02m9d77 q0i90k7b64