Sunday, June 18, 2006

And The Winner Is...

Carrie from The Queen's Rambles!!! Congratulations! I'm so flattered when Royalty stops by!



This weeks quote was one that Peter just blurted out. I knew it sounded familiar but I couldn't figure it out before he told me "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure". Of course.



I have to be honest, I found this movie entertaining but it has never been one I desired to watch repeatedly. That for me is the sign of a brilliant movie. I'll give it props for being rather amusing. I mean, that quote is FUNNY! And who doesn't like Keanu Reeves? Don't answer that. I have a soft spot for him. What's not to like? He's cute in an exotic sort of way, he's in good shape, and he ROCKED so hard in The Matrix. And everybody knows it. No matter what people say about his acting they can't deny that The Matrix was one of the most incredible movies of it's time... But I digress.

I will say that while doing my 'internet based research' (Peter's and my favorite new term) on the film I noticed something. Something I hadn't noticed during my adolescent first viewing of the movie. Alex Winter is cute. Like, really cute! I must have been blinded by Keanu's perfectly disheveled hair. But Alex, those curls! And there's something about his eyes too. Hmmm. It must have been the blond hair. Dark hair has always been my favorite. Until the perfect combination came along. Salt & Pepper. That's right, and I'm not talking about the band either.

Okay, it must be time for bed because I'm totally off topic. Y'all come back now ya hear? Next Friday. You, Me and a Quote from the 80's.

4 comments:

bon said...

Someday...

bon said...

Oh... AND? Keanu Reeves don't do much for me mostly, but there is a little sumpin' about the man when he's carrying a little more weight than usual. ie. the movie "Speed." Matrix Keanu is ok... Speed Keanu is delectable. The End.

Dawnyel said...

I always liked the other guy...I guess it's the part of me who likes blondies! :)

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! I finally won something! I used to hate it when my sister would watch this movie over and over and over. I guess it finally paid off.