Sunday, July 09, 2006

A Win x 2

My good pal The Big Fugr won Say WHAT? for the second time by correctly identifying this quote. He was the winner of the very first Say WHAT? I actually didn't think he was playing anymore. I have boasted about his 80's movie knowledge previously but his knowledge of all movies is vast and expansive. He's not a mama but he's a papa and a small town rock star. He writes about his adventures performing, traveling and rocking out! Maybe this link will encourage him to write another entertaining post for you all to enjoy.



I have to agree with The Big Fugr that 'Better Off Dead' is one of John Cusack's best flicks. (He's such a baby in this movie) He has chosen so many fabulous roles that it would be difficult for me to choose my favorite IF 'Say Anything' wasn't it. It is. That movie... mmmm delicious. 'Better Off Dead' is everything that 'Say Anything' isn't. It's goofy, it's light, quirky and it doesn't take itself seriously. But that isn't a bad thing. Other than the wonderful John Cusack it has Booger (Curtis Armstrong) from 'Revenge of the Nerds' and Diane Franklin (the french girl) who was also in 'Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure' AND a movie no one watched called 'How I Got Into College' starring Dr. Mark Greene (also known as Anthony Edwards) from ER. Beyond that while doing my internet based research (TM) for this film I also discovered this awesome website.







So really what more can I say about 'Better Off Dead'? Some John Cusack, some laughs, lots of synthesizer and a french girl who can fix cars. What more could you ask for in a movie? Seriously.

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Mama D-river,

I love Better off Dead. I bought it. I love it, but will we still be friends if I say I haven't seen Say Anything. I don't know how I missed that. (going to NetFlicks now...hehe)

By the way, hubby had a 1969 Camaro Z28. I still wish he hadn't sold it...

bon said...

I second that request for more Rockin' Reading Material.... d'you hear me Mr. Fugr?

Seriously, this game is getting me to dust off some really old school VHS filmage, Better Off Dead is going to be my next clothes-folding film treat.

bon said...

... and does he prefer to be called Mr. Big F or Fugr, or Mr. Fugr...?

Big Fugr just seems so formal.

The Big FUGR said...

Call me what you want, I'll answer to just about anything. I'm working on a new entry too. It'll be up soon, I promise.

Unknown said...

tory burch sale
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
lebron james shoes
coach factory outlet
kobe 9
coach outlet store online
christian louboutin outlet
burberry outlet
louis vuitton handbags
gucci outlet
nike air force 1
tiffany outlet
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet
nike roshe runs
cheap jordans
ray-ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes
celine handbags
toms shoes outlet online
jordans for sale
ed hardy clothing
kobe 11
kate spade handbags
air jordans
adidas shoes
adidas originals
nike uk
timberland boots
lebron james shoes 12
adidas originals
coach outlet
celine
michael kors outlet clearance
oakley sunglasses
nfl jerseys wholesale
true religion shorts
toms shoes
20167.16wengdongdong

reausaski said...

s3w22a1b34 a1h61r7h08 i9u56n1o43 l2s95v5k56 l8z31v2o77 f9b65m4e11