Thursday, July 20, 2006

3 Of These Things



Sam tagged Miss A to do a 3 Things List. It's her first meme to go along with her first TOOTH!!!

3 Things That Scare Me
Loud, abrupt noises
When Mama says “No!” in her firm, deep voice
When the cat (gently) bites (warns) me (because I'm pulling his fur or trying to lay on top of him)

3 People That Make Me Laugh
Mama
Dada
Anyone that tries

3 Things I Love
My Mama and Dada
My Kitty
Popcorn Twists

3 Things I Hate
Getting my diaper changed
Waiting
Getting things taken away or being moved away from something or somewhere

3 Things I Don’t Understand
Why I have to stay still when my diaper is getting changed
Why the Kitty doesn't like it when I pull his hair
Where Mama is when she's not with me

3 Things On My Desk/Table
(I'm interpreting this to be my highchair)
toys
Special K's or Popcorn Twists
Avent Sippy Cup

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
Sleeping
Looking like an angel
Dreaming about walking

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
That's too far away to even consider right now.

3 Things I Can Do
Crawl really, REALLY fast
Stand by myself if I don't realize what I am doing
Bob my head right under the water and not cry

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
Fun Loving
Stubborn
Determined

3 Things I Can’t Do
Walk
Talk (other than my language, jibber jabber)
Stay still while having my diaper changed

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

My Dada play guitar
My Mama sing 'Coldplay' in the car
Baby Einstein 'Galileo'

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
Anyone telling you not to eat the cat's food
Anyone telling you 'No' regarding anything you are doing
American Idol Auditions

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

Popcorn Twists
Special K's
Anything anyone gives me to eat

3 Things I’d Like to Learn

How to walk
How to talk
How to climb out of my crib


3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
Mama Milk
Apple/Prune Juice
Apple Juice

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid

Baby Einstein “Baby Beethoven”
Baby Einstein “Baby Galileo”
Curling (with Grandma)

3 Babies I Tag


Pearl

Hunter
E

7 comments:

GiBee said...

Man oh MAN I should have read this before I blogged about pretty much NOTHING... Okay, I'll get to this right away.

Also ... what is it about babies NOT wanting to sit still while their diapers are changed?

I think Hunter's meme will look alot like A's meme!

Mall Worker said...

I just love these baby memes! They are so fun to read!

Boo has the same problem with sitting still for a diaper change. I have to bribe him a toy to get him to kinda sit still, then I gotta do it fast before he trows the toy away!

I agree with Baby A on the American idol auditions!!

Jamie said...

I will have to try the prune apple juice on Avery... looks like our babes have something in common :(

Dawnyel said...

A sounds like she really knows herself! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pic of her at the beginning! LOL

Lynanne said...

Oooo, Ella is going to have so much fun with this :) I've been having been enjoying reading these on other blogs. Let's hope I still can come up with something unique :)

Overwhelmed! said...

Snuggle Bug got tagged as well and he's just finished his post. Stop by and take a peek. :)

Lynanne said...

I finally convinced Ella to do this meme and wouldn't you know it...blogger is acting up.