Friday, July 07, 2006

Say WHAT?

It's Friday again and that means it's time for my AWESOME game Say WHAT? In case it's your first time or you forgot how to play, here's the deal. I post a quote from an 80's movie and you all leave me your guesses in the comments. I can't stop you from using the internet as a resource but I'll ask everyone nicely to refrain. It's more fun that way! I will announce the winner on Sunday night and if the winner has a blog, I'll link them. If they have I profile picture I'll post that too.

Last week's winner was the wonderful, witty, hilarious and talented mama, Bon! I've never known a nicer sunflower. Seriously, getting to know her so well has been one of the best things about blogging.



Now for today's 80's quote. It's a good one. I've worried before that the quotes I've picked have been too obscure but I haven't stumped anyone yet so here goes. Good Luck everyone and don't forget to come and check if you won!!





"There she goes again, what could it be. Dirt? Relish? Relish on my nose? How gross! She might think it's a--oh not that. Please, please don't let it be a booger, please God..."

8 comments:

The Big FUGR said...

Finally I come back here in time. That would be from one of John Cusaks greatest films, the best being High Fidelity, "Better Off Dead". I lovew that movie!

Lynanne said...

Yeah, what the last commenter said...I'm sure thats right! :) Actually, I have no clue. As always, I'm an 80's movies idiot. I have so much fun watching though

mamashine said...

Yup, John Cusack for sure. I can hear him saying it in my head. I couldn't remember which movie it was, but I bet it is Better Off Dead. Sounds right. :)

Dawnyel said...

Man, ALWAYS late, and ALWAYS no clue!! How sad....I need to watch more 80's shows!! :)

Anonymous said...

That big Fugr has definately won!! Johnny is still a hotty in my book! With or with out said booger.

bon said...

Heh... once again? I own the movie. Loosing out this week is alot easier to take with my lovely sunflower up on the old bloggy from last week though. Mr. Fugr, darling it's all YOU!

Dawnyel said...

by the way...I tagged you....*hee hee*

beth said...

Yep. Took me a while to think of the title - I knew it wasn't One Crazy Summer and I just kept yelling "I want my 2 dollars" to jog my memory.