Friday, July 28, 2006

Say WHAT?

It's Friday again and that means it's time for my AWESOME game Say WHAT? In case it's your first time or you forgot how to play, here's the deal. I post a quote from an 80's movie and you all leave me your guesses in the comments. I can't stop you from using the internet as a resource but I'll ask everyone nicely to refrain. It's more fun that way! I will announce the winner on Sunday night and if the winner has a blog, I'll link them. If they have I profile picture I'll post that too.

Last week's winner was Valarie from many mundane moments.



I was glad to see that she beat Mr. Fugr to the punch. Of course it might help if there was some rhyme or reason to when I get this game posted. But hey, I'm a mama - It all depends on when my baby has a nap... or if I get time to do it the night before. I think it adds an extra challenge to the game, not having a hot clue when I'm going to post the quote. Keeps you all on your toes. Dance bloggers Dance!

Now for today's 80's quote. I was looking for something better from this film but I couldn't find anything and I don't own the movie. This one will have to do! Good Luck everyone and don't forget to come and check if you won!!



“It's funny. When you called me, I thought I was coming home to see you.”

9 comments:

bon said...

Ha ha! I totally suck... and so did this movie!

beth said...

I have absolutely no idea. Well, that's not exactly true - it's vaguely familiar...

beth said...

Oh man, I just looked it up. That's why it's a vague, hazy memory.

(Are you seeing my clue up there? Huh? Pretty far fetched but I amuse myself.)

Lynanne said...

Heh, I don't feel so bad...even my husband didn't know it this time. I had to cheat again also :)

bon said...

By the by ... the book sucked even worse than the movie. One of the few times that has ever happened.

The Big FUGR said...

The best part about this movie was Slayer on the soundtrack doing a great cover of "Ina Gadda Davida". Oh and Jami Gertz...mmmmm

Mama D said...

Gee... this has never happened before. No one is getting it...

Should I give a hint? But what should the hint be? Ummm....

How about a charades type hint...

The title has three words... first word rhymes with Mess...third word rhymes with Hero.

How bout that?

The Big FUGR said...

If someone doesn't get it soon, Im gonna have to take it again.

mamashine said...

Oh, Less Than Zero, then, right? Jami Gertz, Robert Downey Jr, lots of drugs? Is that the one?

Not that I would have known if I hadn't read all the comments... :)