Friday, July 21, 2006

Say WHAT?

It's Friday again and that means it's time for my AWESOME game Say WHAT? In case it's your first time or you forgot how to play, here's the deal. I post a quote from an 80's movie and you all leave me your guesses in the comments. I can't stop you from using the internet as a resource but I'll ask everyone nicely to refrain. It's more fun that way! I will announce the winner on Sunday night and if the winner has a blog, I'll link them. If they have I profile picture I'll post that too.

For two weeks running The Big Fugr has dominated this game. Either I am not challenging everyone enough or he is a FREAK! Most likely the latter. (Love ya Fugr!) I promised him I was picking a really girly-girl fluffy 80's movie quote this week and I will not disappoint.



I thought of the perfect one. If Fugr figures this one out I'll post pictures of my post baby, stretch marked tummy on the internet for all the world to see. Oh right, I already did that! Oh well.

Now for today's 80's quote. It's a good one. I've worried before that the quotes I've picked have been too obscure but I haven't stumped anyone yet so here goes. Good Luck everyone and don't forget to come and check if you won!!



"...So I said, 'Sister, please, anyone could have confused 'Hail Mary' with 'Proud Mary' and besides, I do a very good Tina Turner!'"

7 comments:

Dawnyel said...

I'm a cheater cheater, punkin' eater!! I didn't know this movie, but since you talked about it a while ago, I know that you'll have a winner REALLY fast! :)

Valarie said...

is it Girls Just Want to Have Fun?

The Big FUGR said...

Dang! Too slow this week. Oh well. Next time for sure. I bet you're shocked I knew this one Mama D! I know everything! Well almost everything anyway.

bon said...

I would not have gotten this... although I have seen the first half of this movie, I will use the lame excuse that the film died in the middle (end) and I didn't get to see the end (final bit of the dance competition), therefore it's not my fault.

beth said...

Yep, Helen Hunt in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, another one of my favorites.

bon said...

hey you!


Experiment anyone?

utmommy said...

Darn, I was too slow. Great movie!