Friday, August 11, 2006

Say WHAT?

Okay, so I had big plans to blog while we were out of town at the inlaws. But then when I tried to sign in to Blogger I realized that I didn't remember my user name. How dumb of me. If I had known that I was such a moron I could have warned you all that I would be gone. I'm sure some of my readers may have noticed I still managed to comment on blogs with my other blogging persona – Mama D of 'The Mama D Experiment'. It wasn't a cheap ploy to get anyone to read my story, but if you did then that's cool. Anyway, on with the show...

It's Friday again and that means it's time for my AWESOME game Say WHAT? In case it's your first time or you forgot how to play, here's the deal. I post a quote from an 80's movie and you all leave me your guesses in the comments. I can't stop you from using the internet as a resource but I'll ask everyone nicely to refrain. It's more fun that way! I will announce the winner on Sunday night and if the winner has a blog, I'll link them. If they have a profile picture I'll post that too.



Last weeks winner was Jay from And then there were four. I was so excited that she won since I actually know her in the real world and am blessed enough to call her my friend. AND in her first week of blogging she has gotten more comments than I did months into my blogging career. Not that I'm jealous, much. Love that girl and I loved that she won.

Now for today's 80's quote. Yet another 80's film that I watched over and over. And over. It had something for everyone, brought out both the tomboy and the girl in me. Good Luck everyone and don't forget to come and check if you won!!




"This is ridiculous. It's crazy. I feel like I'm babysitting, except I'm not getting paid."

8 comments:

beth said...

Goonies - Martha Plimpton

Anonymous said...

dang dang dang...again!

Jenn said...

Hooray, she's back!!

And I have no idea.

bon said...

Blah!
Once again...a movie I own! Birdie loves this movie too.

Anonymous said...

I never saw it--maybe I'll go rent it, if it's good enough for you to watch over and over again.

about plantain: said...

There's a revival cinema down the road from me... called the New Beverly... I remember reading an interview with the owner... he said that they basically stay open by having a Goonies and/ or Lost Boys showing once a month! People loves them some Goonies!

Dawnyel said...

Didn't know the movie...again....but I did notice you were commenting as your alter-ego!! >:)
I figured that you were just trying to get more viewers of your cool slide show!! :)

mamashine said...

Fabulous movie. Once again, I forgot to come play. I'm not sure if I would have known it or not. Since I read the answer post first, of course it made sense. :)