Monday, August 07, 2006

I Just Couldn't Wait

Okay, so here's the thing. Since seeing these I knew I had to sign up and do one of my own. And because I am now on holidays for two weeks (eeek!) I figured I'd have the time. So I did. And actually, although I usually rely on my husbands computer savvyness, I did this mostly by myself. I only needed a small amount of help. I am so proud.

Once I completed my masterpiece I decided that I should wait just one more little month and make it a birthday post. My montage would then contain pictures from the entire first year of A's life including birthday cake pictures and such. But the thing is, I can't wait. I want to post it now.

I'm like a kid at Christmas. I know what the present is and I can't keep it a secret. I have to show you. It's just too cool to wait for.

I guess I'll just have to add next months pictures and repost it then. How anticlimactic. Oh well. I hope watching it is worth ruining the specialness. To the right of the viewer there is a "View Larger" option. I prefer that to the tiny viewer.

View this video montage created at One True Media
So here it is.
You might need a kleenex. Or maybe that's just me.

11 comments:

Mall Worker said...

That really was beautiful Mama D :) I liked the song you had playing! I really do get big fast.

Anonymous said...

Oh awesome. Need to make one myself.

Found you through Gina. Think your blog is awe-some. I, too, am 29, mother to one.

Jamie said...

So, So good Mama D!! Well done! Boy does she ever have beautiful big blue eyes...
Oh, and I especially liked the picture of daddy playing the guitar for her, doesn't get much sweeter than that.

beth said...

I'm so glad you posted it today. You've totally made me happy when I was not. Thank you.

Hubby just went to blow his nose and for the first time ever mentioned how maybe he would want a girl.

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing!! Love it!!

bon said...

Just... AWWWWWW!
Who did the song? So beautiful, all of it.

Dawnyel said...

So sweet!! It so hard to believe that your baby will be ONE!! Time really flies when you're exhausted and having fun! :)

Jenn said...

Oh how they grow and change. She is such a sweetie pie. You did a great job on that. I love those big blue eyes and long eyelashes. What I wouldn't give for long eyelashes!
Did I say she's so sweet?? And the little purple barrette. Awwww.

utmommy said...

They grow soo fast. Loved it!

Jenn said...

Even though you've only been away 3 days I miss your stories!!

Lynanne said...

Oh wow - that is so beautiful, I am speechless. I totally needed the kleenex (and I'm totally serious). Wow!