Saturday, August 19, 2006

Beach Baby

Late again. I don't know what the heck I was thinking planning this crazy YouTube week on our last week of holidays. Oh I know, I wasn't thinking. And I certainly didn't have the foresight to know that we would all be a bunch of sickies this week. Blah.

Next week all will be back to normal. Working. Exercising. (let's cross our fingers on this one) And blogging. We are jumping back in with both feet. yay. I mean YAY!

So now for the finale YouTube. This footage is from early on in our holidays. Back in the good ol' days. Visiting the inlaws, taking it easy, going to the beach. This was Miss A's first time in the sand or in a lake. She had been strictly a pool girl up until then. As you can see she loves water of any kind and the sand, well, BONUS! Can you hear her doing a Mini Me impersonation? "EEEeee!"

This is my tribute to the ever nearing end of summer. When it's thirty five below zero this winter and I'm all sad I'll just fire up the ol' YouTube of A on the Beach and try to jump into the screen!

5 comments:

bon said...

Heeeelp! I am being KILLED by the cuteness! It looks like A will be a watergirl like my Birdie, who loves everything about water but especially at the BEACH.

Happy Happy!

hey, my WV is welcmq.... a welcome kumquat? a welcome-quat? a well-kumquat? huh.

Mall Worker said...

That is just an adorable video! She looked like she had so much fun! Boo just hated being in the water at the beach, but was okay sitting right by the water getting splashed by the waves!

I don't want summer to be over!!!!

this single spark said...

Love the frilly bikini!

I don't want summer to be over, either. :[

beth said...

She is so brave! Sam was totally unwilling to be put down in the ocean when we went...might have been a temperature thing. But she just looks like she loves it so much. She's a water baby for sure.

Valarie said...

that's it, we're taking a trip to the beach!