Friday, August 04, 2006

Say WHAT?

It's Friday again and that means it's time for my AWESOME game Say WHAT? In case it's your first time or you forgot how to play, here's the deal. I post a quote from an 80's movie and you all leave me your guesses in the comments. I can't stop you from using the internet as a resource but I'll ask everyone nicely to refrain. It's more fun that way! I will announce the winner on Sunday night and if the winner has a blog, I'll link them. If they have a profile picture I'll post that too.



Last weeks winner was KEP from Giant Steps In Childcare. She answered in the nick of time, just as I was writing the post stating that we had no winner that week. Wow, I guess I stumped most of you. That was a first. I think this weeks quote will be easier for everyone.

Now for today's 80's quote. Yet another 80's film that I watched over and over. And over. It had something for everyone, brought out both the tomboy and the girl in me. Good Luck everyone and don't forget to come and check if you won!!



“No the problem is, I'm getting my ass kicked every other day, that's the problem.“

10 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm probably wrong but I will go with The Karate Kid. It's the first 80's movie that came to mind about ass kicking.

This is my first time playing....how exciting!

mamashine said...

Okay, now I know how people who play my flicks game feel... it's so familiar, and yet I have no idea.... maybe it'll come to me. Karate Kid sounds reasonable, but for some reason I think it's a girl. But maybe not...

In the meantime, come over to my blog, Mirror to my Soul, not the daycare one, and play my movie game too. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you and your daughter!! That's adorable!!

CJ said...

Woops, didn't mean that comment to be anonymous!

Mama D said...

Woah, confusion. That's KEP's picture, not mine.

Dawnyel said...

I, as always, Have NO IDEA what the movie quote is...oh, well!
AND holy COW!! I missed a ton while I was gone! Geez...teach me for leaving for nearly a week!! :P

about plantain: said...

"Better Off Dead"

... off the top of my head pick... prolly wrong.

Curious Servant said...

No clue.

fun game though.

bon said...

meh... I woulda said Karate Kid too. No, really I woulda.

beth said...

I'm a day late but without hesitation I will say that that is my love, Ralph Machio (sp?) talking about how bad it sucks trying to be a karate kid.