Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hip, hip Hurray!

This weeks winner of Say WHAT? answered first and with great confidnence. I'm guessing that means that she knows this movie well. I actually haven't, as I stated in my post seen this movie over and over. (That's what I get for being lazy and using copy/paste!) I've seen it a few times when I was younger and haven't seen it for a long, long time. From what I remember it was really good. So anyway, the winner. It was Beth from Total Mom Haircut. She has won before which makes sense because I know she's a big 80's music fan also. She is fabulous and so is her blog. Her son is gorgeous and I'm considering hooking up some kind of arranged marriage between him and Baby A. I'll have to discuss this further with Beth.



I think I picked 'The Goonies' this week because while at the inlaws we watched a documentary on child stars. One of them being Corey Feldman. I felt very sorry for him listening to him talk about his life. Although I think he faired better than Corey Haim. Martha Plimpton was probably my favorite thing about this movie. I love her. She's the only actress that Peter confesses to having a crush on that I'm NOT jealous of. She's that great!

Talking about the movie makes me want to go out and rent it so that I can watch it again. See if it's as good as I remember.

There won't be a Say WHAT? for next week because I have declared this week to be

MAMA D You Tube WEEK!

That's right, every day this week you will get a tiny glimpse into the thrilling life of Mama D, Papa D and Baby A. It's going to be a blast so come and check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I should have got that one! I only watched Goonies every single day after school for well over a year, along with The Legend of Billie Jean. I even lived next door to the Goonie house for a year!

Can't wait for You Tube week!

bon said...

Tee Hee! Did you post this three times to make up for the dearth of posts last week?

Mama D said...

I am blaming Blogger as usual...