Sunday, October 15, 2006

I Am Pleased to Announce Our Winner!

I am happier than ever to announce the winner of this week's Say WHAT? This is someone who comes here each and every week to play only to be frustrated that she isn't familiar with the movie quote. She is an example to us all that perseverance pays off! The wonderful person I am referring to is Dawnyel from Tale of a RubbaUndiesLuva! Way to go Dawnyel, I knew I'd quote one you'd know eventually!



I thought of 'Gross Anatomy' this week while watching 'Grey's Anatomy' (one of my favorite shows). I wasn't sure if it was an 80's movie but after looking it up on good old IMDB I found it was made in 1989! I thought it was a really great movie. I have a Matthew Modine weakness. Looking at pictures of him now I can't believe how much older he is looking. Why can't we stay young forever?

'Grey's Anatomy' reminded me why I liked the movie. I find the whole becoming a doctor thing really intriguing. I cannot imagine having a job where I was responsible for another persons life. It gives new meaning to the phrase “I had a bad day at work.”

I could only find this one picture on the entire internet. Other than that I could only find the movie cover. I guess no one ever thought of starting a 'Gross Anatomy' fansite. Sigh. It was one of the few films Daphne Zuniga of Melrose Place made.




I'm glad I chose this quote this week mainly because it was the magic quote for Dawnyel and I really couldn't be happier that she won. I wish I had a prize!

3 comments:

bon said...

Congratulations Dawnyel!

Mall Worker said...

WAY TO GO Dawnyel!!!! :)

Dawnyel said...

YAY! I'm so excited! That was one movie I LOVED to watch...just for the whole Matthew Modine fix! (He was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!)