Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Remember These

Dawnyel tagged me. I haven't done one of these is ages... don't get any ideas out there.

Four words and I guess I'm just supposed to write what comes to mind.

Hunger: I have a hearty appetite. I enjoy food quite a lot. Unfortunately the foods I enjoy the most are not the healthiest. Ah, life. On the other hand I often work 4-9 or 9-4 shifts without getting a break to eat my lunch or supper. It usually doesn't even phase me.

Pumpkin: Pie. Love pumkin pie. Delicious. As a kid I rarely was able to carve a pumpkin so as an adult I try to carve at least one for Halloween.

Mermaid
: I have always loved to swim. When I was a kid I used to try to keep my legs together and kick, pretending I was a mermaid in the water. Also, I loved the movie “Splash”.

Carpet: I have mostly hardwood floors in my home. I have a couple of area rugs. My parents had a red shag carpet in their living room when I was growing up. I still have nightmares about it...

Here's the part where I tag someone...

How about Jenn from And then there were four?

4 comments:

bon said...

Cute meme.... so do you give the tagee a new set of words?
...and MMMMMM PIE!

Mall Worker said...

That was a fun meme! I love pumpkin pie too! Especially with a lot of cool whip!

Dawnyel said...

Yea, you could have come up with your own words for her, but that's still okay! I love pumpkin pie too! MMMM!! :)

Tracy said...

ok - just watched you on youtube and have to say bravo bravo bravo!!!!