Friday, October 13, 2006

Say WHAT?

It's Friday again and that means it's time for Say WHAT? The AMAZING 80's quote trivia game. In case you haven't played before, here is the down low – At the bottom of this post you will find a quote from an 80's movie. If you choose to play you must, without using the internet as a resource, guess which 80's movie the quote has been taken from. Fun, huh? Leave your guesses in the comments section and if you are the first to correctly identify the quote, you win! I announce the winner on Sunday and that winner receives acknowledgment, linkage and if they have a profile picture I post that also. I recap the winner every Friday and include all of the aforementioned information. And hey, even if you don't know the answer just give me a shout out. I like to know who's stopped by!

Our winner last week was none other than Bon from The Mama. Bon is my hero. She has amazing photos up of her Halloween decorations and her adorable girls and she is having a Halloween party that I'd so die to be invited to. Unfortunately she lives too far away. Sniff, Sniff.



Time for today's quote. Don't forget to come back on Sunday to see if you are a winner. Have fun and good luck!



“He's human. Not superhuman, just human. He did what he thought he had to do because he wanted to be a doctor more than anything else in the world and you ruined this for him.”

5 comments:

Jenn said...

The only 80ish doctor movie that comes to mind is Flatliners. Maybe that was even a 90s movie, I'm not sure. But that's my guess. (Now I'm doubting myself, was Flatliners a doctor movie?) I guess we'll find out!

bon said...

Yeah... Flatliners was a doctor movie (kill themselves on purpose to have an "experience" and then come back from dead)...but I don't think this quote came from it, and it was done in 1990.

Look, I am so smart that I know all this trivia about why it ISN'T from Flatliners yet I have no stinkin' clue what movie it IS from.

beth said...

This one's hard! I'm stumped.

Mall Worker said...

I know this one, but I can't remember it. But I know it! grrr!

Dawnyel said...

Gross Anatomy!! Love that movie! :)