Friday, October 20, 2006

Say WHAT?

It's Friday again and that means it's time for Say WHAT? The AMAZING 80's quote trivia game. In case you haven't played before, here is the down low – At the bottom of this post you will find a quote from an 80's movie. If you choose to play you must, without using the internet as a resource, guess which 80's movie the quote has been taken from. Fun, huh? Leave your guesses in the comments section and if you are the first to correctly identify the quote, you win! I announce the winner on Sunday and that winner receives acknowledgment, linkage and if they have a profile picture I post that also. I recap the winner every Friday and include all of the aforementioned information. And hey, even if you don't know the answer just give me a shout out. I like to know who's stopped by!

I am still so excited to remind you all that DAWNYEL from Tales of a RubbaUndiesLuva was the winner of Say WHAT? last week for the first time ever! And it was a long time coming. So way to go Dawnyel.




Time for today's quote. Don't forget to come back on Sunday to see if you are a winner. Have fun and good luck!





“Spontaneity has its time and place.”

7 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

OH hard one! I had to look it up, so I won't put the answer here...

beth said...

Hmpf. I don't know it either. It's vaguely familiar...what happened to me? I used to rock at this.

bon said...

erm... no clue.

Dawnyel said...

UGH! It sounds familar, but I have no clue!

Jenn said...

Mama Disappearing,

I have no clue, but I am saying hi. Hello and its been a while since I've said hi, not that you've disappeared. I have. So Hi. Hope you have a super weekend

about plantain: said...

The Sure Thing....

about plantain: said...

I must fess up... I googled that one...is it right?