Friday, September 01, 2006

Say WHAT?

It's Friday again (sadly, I'm at work right now) and that means it's time for Say WHAT? The AMAZING 80's quote trivia game. In case you haven't played before, here is the down low – At the bottom of this post you will find a quote from an 80's movie. If you choose to play you must, without using the internet as a resource, guess which 80's movie the quote has been taken from. Fun, huh? Leave your guesses in the comments section and if you are the first to correctly identify the quote, you win! I announce the winner on Sunday and that winner receives acknowledgment, linkage and if they have a profile picture I post that also. I recap the winner every Friday and include all of the aforementioned information.

Last week's fair and square winner was Bon from The Mama. When I started this blogging thing I never in a zillion years thought I would make any friends. Especially any as cool as she is! I consider myself blessed.



Don't forget to come back on Sunday to see if you are a winner. Have fun and good luck!




"I'm sorry. But I don't have dinner with the boss. Thanks anyway."

7 comments:

BlondeBrony said...

Is it Flashdance?

Jenn said...

I guess I just had beginner's luck. It sound sorta familiar but I have no idea.

I hope you and A had a great first day of Friday work/babysitter!

bon said...

Is it Working Girl?

this single spark said...

Is it Tootsie?

Wild guess... I actually have no idea.

beth said...

I have no freakin clue. Brony might be right.

about plantain: said...

Hmmm very obscure.. I thought I was good at all this 'useless information' type stuff... Like, I can still remember the words to La Isla Bonita ... but not the names of fellow class members from my '93 graduating class... color me stumped.

Molly said...

What a fun game. I am sorry that I did not find you on Friday. Although no one ever called me that, I am Mama D too.