Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Day After

Not much time to write today we spent all morning at the doctor for physical for A and her Dada. What with the blood work and everything it took quite a while. Our doctor told my 6 foot 3 inch husband who weighs 211 lbs that he needs to loose weight too. HA! Now I don't feel so bad about what he said to me. It must be a new thing in the medical profession... “But doctor I'm anorexic!” “I know but I still think you should loose weight.” Sigh. Whatever. The most important thing is that I feel better. Don't you think?





A's party went well. I survived making and decorating her cake. (I'm not so talented with the cooking, see.) I made a carrot cake with cream cheese icing. Everyone told me it was yummy and I appreciated it. She enjoyed supper and cake and had fun opening her presents. I will take more pictures later.






Thank you for all of your birthday wishes!

5 comments:

bon said...

That little girl in her wee dress is just heartbreakingly cute. I have to tell ya, a little while back you posted some pictures of her in a sweet little patterned poncho. I fell so in love with it that last week when I found a darling orange, autumn leaf patterned poncho in Pearl's size I snatched it up. Yeah... not so great for a crawling baby! So now her cousin gets to wear it along with it's little matching tam. Maybe next year...

Dawnyel said...

She looks so happy! :) And that cake!! You are so much more talented that I would be!! (I just bake...frost, canned of course, and eat!)
Your husband needs to lose weight? Is your doctor insane?! What does he want him to weigh...100 pounds? GEEZ!

Anonymous said...

What a cute cake! And a cute girl too!

Jenn said...

Nice job on the cake! I like it.

I can not believe that doctor!! Is it the same one as you have?? If I were to describe Peter I would say "tall and thin". Good grief!

Mall Worker said...

Awwww, her cake is just lovely! She looks so cute opening her presents! I'm glad that her party went well and that she had fun!

Next time we talk you have to tell me what doctor you see so I can avoid them like the plauge and our kick him in the shin!