Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Return of the Bucket

I must be dying otherwise I'd be at work. I caught some kind of evil tummy bug. I awoke at 4:00 with horrible pain in my stomach, by 6:30 am was running to the bathroom (thank goodness, that helped). Peter made me oatmeal which I hardly ate and brought me a bucket before he left for work. Me and the bucket go way back. I call him Dave. He was always there for me everytime I got sick during my pregnancy. Unless I was at work, or in the bathroom, or didn't carry him around with me.

I only threw up once and I can't believe I used to barf several times a day for four months straight. Makes me think I'm nuts to even consider doing that again, ever. But as long as I don't get anymore stomach bugs, I'll likely forget how horrible it is again.

I will be back tomorrow. I'm sure of it. For now tell me what you think of this.

4 comments:

Mall Worker said...

Hope you Feel better soon!

Plus Tag!

Just MJ said...

Sorry to hear you're not well. Feel better.

Lynanne said...

Oh I feel so bad for you! Get well soon!!!!!

Dawnyel said...

I don't know about you, but barfing is my LEAST favorite thing to do....over ANYTHING else! I know what you mean about wanting to put yourself thru that again for another baby, but it's all worth it! :) BTW...commented on your story...let me know what you think of what I thought! Confused yet?? :) That's what I'm here for!