Friday, April 21, 2006

Tagged Again!

Sorry for the late post. Sorry that I have barely been to all ya'll's (?) (Oh, and ya'll is my new favorite word) blogs this week. I wanted to, it's just with the cut-a-thon (on my day off) and the vomiting and the and the working it suddenly was Friday and all I'd accomplished was keeping up with things here. Poorly, might I add. Anyway, I was tagged for the same meme by two people Snickers and Gibee. It made for an easy post today although I searched the archives of my blog because I was convinced I'd done this one before. It must have been with email. I SO need a blog search engine or something. It's on my wish list.

4 Jobs I've had in My Life

1. Server for a Caterer
2. Dietary Aid
3. Psychiatric Nurses Aid
4. Mama

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over

1. Say Anything
2. Some Kind of Wonderful
3. Pretty in Pink
4. The Matrix

(I have seriously good taste in movies so if any of you haven't seen these - you should. Go. Rent them now. Do it. I'm serious.)

4 Websites I Visit Regularly

1. Dooce
2. Sarcastic Journalist
3. Very Mom
4. My Link List

4 Favorite Foods

1. Lobster
2. Pizza
3. Pasta
4. Chicken

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now

1. England
2. New Zealand
3. In the Ocean
4. In my Husband's Arms

4 Books I Could Read Over and Over

1. Catcher in the Rye – Salinger (I hear serial killer LOVE this book! Eeek!)
2. The Stranger - Camus
3. The Enchantment of Lily Dahl – Siri Hustvedt
4. I Love you Through and Through – Bernadette Rossetti Shustak

4 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over

1. Lovesong – The Cure (My wedding song)
2. Yellow – Coldplay
3. Oscillate Wildly – The Smiths
4. Blue Monday – New Order

4 Reasons Why I Blog

1. I love to write
2. I love to entertain people
3. I have too much to say
4. It relieves stress

So there you have it. More things you never wanted to know about me. Now I am feeling seriously guilty because my husband is alone in bed and I've hardly seen him all day. Don't say I'm not committed ya'll, cause I wrote this first!

9 comments:

Dawnyel said...

LOL!! I know the feeling of being a blogger at heart! My husband has grown used to me being on blogger for hours and hours!
Thanks for the list tho...I know even more about you than I did before! :)

Mama D said...

Opps, and another job I HAVE is 'Hairstylist'

Sugarmama said...

Congratulations on using "y'all's" correctly! Yes, that is an acceptable thing to say, at least down here in NC. I'm so proud.

bon said...

heh... you do have a blog search engine! it's in the blogger bar up above your title bar... you can search your blog or all blogs.

Mama D said...

Ah, thank you Bon. I have so much to learn. Have any tips on categorizing my entries? And in learning how to search my blog I discovered that I had indeed done this tag before! It's interesting how many of my answers are almost exactly the same. I guess they should be... shouldn't they? But you know sometimes you just fill them out with the first thing that comes to mind. Blah. Here's the link to the first one. http://crazymamad.blogspot.com/2006/01/tag-im-it.html

Just MJ said...

Catcher in the Rye is my favorite book. Has been since I read it in High School. Serial Killers like this book? Creepy.

Anonymous said...

The plural of y'all: "all y'all". I love it & use it as often as possible.

-thanks for the wonderful visit yesterday (sorry my work kept interrupting us - i ended up working till midnight & then was at my desk by 6:00am - ugh)

J

Diana Mancuso said...

No need to apologize. I've barely been to all y'all's blogs too. It seems like my life now consists of taking care of baby :) and taking care of house :(
I feel like I've lost a lot of me time. And me-and-hubby time. So I know what it's like. Thanks for staying commited!

GiBee said...

YAY!!! Love learning about you.

Lobster??? Who knew!!!

I love it too ... but since I live in a rich man's county with a poor man's budget, I rarely get it! LOL!