Monday, March 27, 2006

The Boiler That Refuses To Be Fixed...and other stories

Bad post... No time... Too much on my plate... Too many fish to fry... blah, blah, blah.

Good things about this morning – I went to the gym and had a good workout.
Bad things about this morning – Baby A woke up in pain, complaining about her gums, Peter went off to work a twelve hour day, his car went to the car hospital and needed $200 medicine for it's brakes, the plumber came back this morning with reinforcements to give our boiler a stern talking to (another part is being ordered and they will be back tomorrow), I tried to pay for the car medicine over the phone by VISA and my card was declined, I talked to at least two people who were both rude and stupid and got it straightened out, I over cooked my leftover spaghetti in the microwave (We have one again!).

I am the queen of biting off more than I can chew. This afternoon I have to shower, clean, call many names to invite people to a Le Leche League 'enrichment' meeting at my house (AHHH!) tomorrow, make supper and dessert for a friend who just came home from the hospital with her baby and I also should take care of my kid or something too. This is my day off. Ouch, I just fell off my chair laughing.

I would cry and feel sorry for myself but I don't have time. Now I must go shower. I wish you all a lovely day!

Audrey and her dad ready to start the day...

12 comments:

Rachelle said...

I hope the day gets better! You have a lot on your plate right now!

Jenn said...

Day off, eh? yikes. Well, you will go to bed (read: possibly pass out from exhaustion) knowing you were wonder woman today. You will have a lovely day, regardless. It seems to come in waves doesn't it..but remember your blog peeps are thinking of you!!! :o)

Jenn said...

Oh, I forgot...

HAVE A VERY GOOD DAY!! Mama D-voted!!

Mall Worker said...

Holy crap that is a busy day! Make sure you take some time out and just relax for a few seconds!

owlhaven said...

Hope your day went well!!

Mary, mom to many

bon said...

and everything looks peaceful in the pic!

hope that boiler thing works out... this time!

Dawnyel said...

I hate having busy days when you plan to have a day off! I hope yours got better....and that your boiler gets fixed...it sounds like a scary thing!

Anonymous said...

I just hate days like that! Problem is, those days are almost everyday! YIKES!!!

Sugarmama said...

Mmmm, frying fish...

What happens at a LLL "enrichment" meeting anyways?

Also, I think that days like these are going around. Do we all get this busy when it starts to look spring or something?

Lynanne said...

Whew! I'm exhausted just reading your post! LLL enrichment? Is that where you eat all sorts of healthy foods to enrich your milk? Ok, it wasn't that funny but I'm tired :)

Just MJ said...

I'm sorry you've been having a tough time. I hope things work out soon for you.

Diana Mancuso said...

I'm sorry, you're doing all that in one day? Cowabunga dude!