Friday, March 10, 2006

Game Friday

I am a bad blogger. I could blame the cold but I am feeling better today. I just always seem to have so much to do on Fridays. We usually go over to my mom's and while Baby A is napping I run out and go grocery shopping and other money spending activities. Today one of those activities was buying a pair of these. I seem to have transfered my shoe fetish from myself to her. She has just grown out of her first pair. She also has these which are strangely still have a bit more room although they are technically the same size. Both pairs were gifts, now I am hooked. Gah! The ones I bought today are not on the website because they are discontinued. That is okay because that means they will be unique. They are white with a star on the top by the ankle and tiny little stars cut out all around the top of the shoe. So cute. Seriously. I need help. Shoes Annoymous.

ANYWAY, since I don't have time for a real, meaningful post I am going to have a little game. I stole it from this show. It's called two lies and a truth. I will give you three statements about me. Two will be lies, one - a truth. Did you figure it out before I finished explaining? Good for you! Okay, here goes.

1. I come from a family of 5 children.
2. I inherited 50,000 dollars from my grandfather.
3. I have naturally blond hair.


1. I love green peppers.
2. I wore a medieaval wedding gown.
3. I have a very hairy back.

That was fun. I think I'll make you wait till Monday to find out what the 'truths' are. Ha ha ha! (maniacal laugh!) I promise to post better stuff next week when I'm feeling better. Besides, isn't it fun when I don't have time to complain?

6 comments:

Sugarmama said...

Do they have Target where you are? 'Cause if they do, they have a knock-off version of those baby shoes that are only $13. Just so's you know.

I'm guessing that you don't have naturally blond hair and that you don't have a hairy back.

Just MJ said...

This is fun. My guess is you did not inherit $50,000 from your grandfather, and you don't have a hairy back.

Very cute shoes.

bon said...

I'm going with the 5 kids and the hairy back... you just don't look like a hairy person and I HOPE that you got 50,000... then I could hit you up for a loan!

thisbearbites said...

The Target ones are nice and cheaper, but I go nuts for the variety.
You have also checked out Bobux, and ShooShoos(a personal favorite)- right?
And on eBay do a search for "bootez"
bought a pair of them for my grandaughter - very awesome!

GiBee said...

Hmmm ... I'm gonna guess numbers one and two of both sets are true.

Rachelle said...

They have knock off roobez online from a store called shoeszoo. I buy a ton for Cam from there.