Sunday, May 28, 2006

You Win!

Thanks to all who participated in the game that shall now be known as Say WHAT? (Thanks Bon!) That named seemed most appropriate given my decision to use a picture from Say Anything as a header for the game. I do believe you were all winners, perhaps it was too easy, but The Big Fugr answered first.

“There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.” is from the movie The Princess Bride. As I mentioned before it is one of my favorite movies and I also took inspiration from one of Buttercup's gowns for my wedding dress.



I forgot to warn y'all that my friend The Big Fugr from Confessions of a Small Town Rock Star is wicked awesome at knowing movie dialog or music lyrics. I figured he would get it but I wasn't expecting him to have the first crack at it. So congratulations Big Fugr! And good luck to you next Friday! The Game is on!

5 comments:

Diana Mancuso said...

Good game, good game.

The Princess Bride was a great movie.

Keep 'em coming!

bon said...

Ooo! Ooo! I just KNEW you'd use that! That's better than winning the quote this week... do you hear me Fugr?!! It's BETTER!

Mall Worker said...

Princess Bride is a great movie! I still watch it every now and then!

Great Game

Jenn said...

mama d-readPirateRoberts,

I missed the fun??? I like games like that, just call me Ebert!!

The Big FUGR said...

I hear ya Bon. You can have the title, I'm still "Wicked Awsome". Bring on the next one!