Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blissed Out

I am sad to report that my friend is heading home early tomorrow morning. We bid each other farewell this afternoon after enjoying a blissful morning having pedicures done. It was her first one. I'm not sure how many I've had. Maybe 6. It is a lovely treat. Here are some photos of our fabulous morning.

Before


Weeee! Rose petals!



Look Ma, no hands!




Trying to enjoy myself



Mmmm! Iced Tea-a-Licious


Hmmm. Which of these remarkably similar colors shall I choose? Pink, creme or tan?


Look at my pedicurist's ridiculously cute fingernails!


After



Our feet pale in comparison to the cutest foot of all!





Have a good weekend everyone!

8 comments:

Sugarmama said...

I love a pedicure! Your feet look all soft and squishy in the after pictures. Nothing like my currently gross, crusty ones. Hmmmm, gives me an idea for a Mother's Day present request...

beth said...

ooooohh...pedicure. I love the pic with the munchkin foot curled in there. Why do they always curl their toes like that? I love it.

I have a massage gift certificate left over from my baby shower that I am going to use on Monday. So. Excited.

Dawnyel said...

CUTE PICS!! I love the nail polish color debate!! I would have had a similarly difficult choice!! LOL

Mall Worker said...

Sounds so relaxing! Glad you had a good time!

Rachelle said...

What fun! It makes me want to go get a pedi.

GiBee said...

You get rose petals in your pedicures??? No fair! I want rose petals too!

And I am totally digging those adorable piggy tootsies!!! Sorry, but A's are just cuter than yours!

How are you doing???

bon said...

heck with the rose petals... I just want the pedicure! Or toenails! LaLa has a nasty habit of standing on my toes and the nails are all cracked and short now!

Just MJ said...

Ha. Looks like you two had great fun. I love the pict with little baby A's foot. cute cute cute.