Tuesday, May 02, 2006

A Meme You Say?

GiBee at Kisses of Sunshine tagged me for this meme. I haven't seen it before and thought it was cool. It also worked well since I don't really have time for a 'real' post.

I AM: a mama with a lot to learn.

I WANT: to not want things.

I WISH: I my mom was younger so that we had more in common and so that her body wouldn't be so tired and painful.

I HATE: jerks.

I MISS: my friends who've moved away, my in laws, my sister and my niece.

I HEAR: my daughter laughing when I want to feel happy.

I WONDER: what my daughter will look like when she's older.

I REGRET: being so depressed when Audrey was born.

I AM NOT: perfect. Far from it.

I DANCE: when I can and I love it!

I SING: loudly when no one is around or with my husband in our car.

I CRY: often. I'm very emotional.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: on time these days.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: hair do amazing things.

I WRITE: from my heart.

I CONFUSE: what people really think with my own perception of what they are thinking.

I NEED: to stop worrying so much!

I SHOULD: go to bed.

I START: more than I should.

I FINISH: almost everything I start.

I pass it on to my new favorite blog - Total Mom Haircut. This girl can write. I am green with envy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the meme!! I am watching it go back and forth!! HEHHEHEH!

beth said...

Thanks for the tag - my first writing assignment! It's up on my site. Glad you had a good weekend.

bon said...

killer meme, and I'm with you on "Total Mom Haircut" she's fun!

GiBee said...

YAY! Loved the meme! Love knowing more about you!!! And it's good to be emotional!