Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Working For Fun

I spend a good part of my Sunday and Monday working this week. And not getting paid for any of it. You see I'm entering this competition. It's put on by the company whose color we use at the salon I work at. Here is the website. Click English (duh!) and then Trends on the grey bar at the top, then Trendzoom 2007. I did hair for both looks but these are the pictures from Nomadic Freedom, so click on that one.

I forgot to take a picture before I shampooed my model. But you get the idea. The last few pictures were taken after the photo shoot. We wrapped yarn around her body which looked really cool in the pictures but was a bugger to unravel again!










Anyway, I was really happy with how everything turned out. Both of my models are fabulous. I'm doing a photo shoot with my second model tonight. Then back to the work that I get paid to do tomorrow. And it's going to be a heck of a week too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since it's a competition... What might you win? When will you know?

Sugarmama said...

That's such a cute haircut! I wish I could pull something like that off, though what I'm REALLY afraid of is trying to style and maintain a real 'do like that.

bon said...

Too cute! I could totally rock that cut AND that color as well! Why you live so stinkin' far?

I couldn't get on that site to check out the pics... but I'll see them when I get home.