Wednesday, May 30, 2007

More Work

Okay. Now I am tired. And the bad news. I start my work week today.

Last night I went to work again and did my second model's hair for her photo shoot. And then afterwards I had to color it back to 'normal'. Normal being not, purple and blue. Fair enough.

I got off easy because my model is wicked awesome at doing makeup and she was able to do it WAY better than I ever could have. I thought these pictures turned out pretty awesome too. I was lucky to have such great models to work with.





6 comments:

Rachelle said...

You do such a great job with hair! I wish I lived close so you could do mine.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

This is awesome!!

Steph

mamashine said...

I love this! I have blue highlights in my hair right now but they don't show up as much as these pictures and most people can't even tell. Maybe I should try purple next!

Lynanne said...

Can I be your model next time? Though, you'd have to promise NOT to return it to my normal color. :)

Too bad she didn't want to keep it for a few days to see if she liked it. You did an AWESOME job. It's not at all patchy or overbearing.

Good luck with the contest!

bon said...

Fie upon "normal!" What a great cut and color!

Sugarmama said...

Those colors look phenomenal! I would totally keep them, and I've never had anything wilder than bright red in my life!