Sunday, May 13, 2007

Another First Timer

One of my new favorite people/bloggers won Say WHAT? this week. Elizasmom correctly identified the quote from another classic Cruise film, 'Risky Business'.

I don't think I saw this movie in the 80's. In fact I'm pretty sure I saw it for the first time just a few years ago. Verdict – Okay. Not amazing. Not one I'd watch more than once. Tommy boy looks like such a baby in this movie. Wow.

I apologize for subjecting you all to this song again. It is the infamous scene after all. You could always watch it with the volume muted. Regardless, enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! I'd like to thank my manager and my agent...

Uh, anyway. I didn't see Risky Business until several years after it came out, either. I stumbled across it one night browsing our neighbors' video collection after putting their kids to bed during a babysitting gig. It was pretty racy for my virgin eyes, and I remember thinking, "Dude, Mr. and Mrs. ____ are TOTAL PERVERTS!"