Monday, January 16, 2006

Tag I'm It!

So, Manic Mom tagged me. At first I didn't even know what that meant but I'm really rather quick so I soon caught on. Here goes.

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
1. Waitress for Caterer
2. Dietary Aid
3.Psychiatric Nurse's Aid
4.Hairstylist

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Some Kind of Wonderful
2. Say Anything
3.The Matrix
4. The Princess Bride

Four Places You've Lived:
1. Foxwarren, Manitoba - Canada
2. Brandon, Manitoba – Canada

Since I have only lived in two places I added a 'Countries I've Traveled To' section so you all won't think I'm super boring.

Countries You've Traveled To:
1. United States
2. New Zealand
3. England

Four Websites You Visit Daily:

1. The Sarcastic Journalist
2. Very Mom
3. Dooce
4. IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base)

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Coronation Street
4. Ellen

Four of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Pasta
2. Chicken
3. Lobster
4. Chocolate

Four Albums You Can't Live Without:
1. Any and every Cure album especially 'Disintegration'
2. Every Coldplay album and all singles.
3. Michael Jackson “Thriller” (Yes, really)
4. Pretty much any album by “The Smiths”



Four Places You'd Rather Be:
1. At a Spa having a massage, pedicure and facial.
2. In the Sea
3. In England
4. In Bed (and not feeling guilty about it)


And finally, per tradition (apparently),
Four People Who Are Now Obligated To Do This on Their Blog:
Since I'm all new at this I will pick some of my wonderful readers for this task.

1-- The Secret Cave of the Sugar Mama
2-- Dreaming of Isobelle
3-- The Mama
4-- Big and Little

There you have it. You will all have to wait to hear about this tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jess Riley said...

Doing some blog-surfing and thought I'd say "hi" to a fellow Coldplay & Donnie Darko fan. :) Also, your baby is ADORABLE.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey Jess from above! And Mama D--I LOVE THE CURE! In fact, I was power walking to my iPod the other day to Just Like Heaven and Pictures of You. And what is that Elise song? I love that one too. Thanks for doing the Tag! MM