Friday, July 27, 2007

She Strikes Again


Kristen aka The Shoe Addict
beat everyone to the punch this week identifying 'Youngblood'.



I admit this surprised me a bit because I fully intended one of the two guys that reads this blog (or at least drop by on Fridays to play the game) to win. You know, cause it's about hockey. And guys like hockey. But girls. We like cute boys. And in the 80's Rob Lowe was pretty much as cute as they came. And then there's Patrick Swayze. Although I must admit as long as Patrick is not dancing, I find Rob much more attractive.

2 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I hung around with my oler cousin Cody all the time when I was little!

And I think SS looked cute the way she was. I, too, am glad they didn't slut her up

shoeaddict said...

Come visit me and offer what help you can.... Thanks