Sunday, April 22, 2007

Stumpers

Jenn finally Googled the quote. It's from "Class". I can't believe I stumped you all so badly two weeks in a row. I guess I'll pick something easy next week. I didn't really think this one was so hard. It's got both Rob Lowe AND Andrew McCarthy in it. Wasn't that reason enough to see a movie back then?



I couldn't find a trailer or a clip that was strictly from "Class' so this one has scenes from both 'Pretty in Pink' and 'Mannequin' in it. Any true Andy fan will be able to tell which is which. Personally, I think he looks the cutest in 'Class'. But I am an absolute sucker for a baby face. Which I'm pretty sure was the reason for his success. Because the acting? Looking back now, leaves a little to be desired.

Jenn asked me to tell you what I liked about this film or whether or not I'd recommend seeing it and I have to confess that I don't remember seeing it myself. I wouldn't be surprised if I did in fact see it though. Peter was the one who suggested it because honestly... sometimes I can't come up with anything. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to start cycling through movies I've used already, just picking different quotes.

Anyway, here is the video.

No comments: