Wednesday, October 01, 2008

On The Road Again

So we are on holidays right now and trying to get visiting and stuff in before the winter really sets in and we are feeling house bound. Not to mention that in only two short months I will be back at work and working every Saturday which really makes going anywhere pretty much impossible.

We were visiting our good friends on the weekend as well as Peter's brother and his family. We've been having a great time. Today we are off to visit my sister and her family. This is going to be incredibly relaxing because my niece and nephew ADORE Miss A and will keep her so busy and happy that it will be almost like I don't have to parent at all. I don't know what it is about being with those kids but she is always behaves amazingly well. I won't have to cook. It's going to be great!

3 comments:

bon said...

Whoah... no cooking. Am green. GREEN! I tell ya!

elizasmom said...

LOOOVE this picture! Enjoy your holidays — sounds heavenly!

Anonymous said...

Here's to not having to cook! Woohoo!

Hope you have a great time. Relax:)