Thursday, January 11, 2007

YouTubesday

It's time for another YouTube day. Since this went over like gangbusters last week when I put myself out there embedding one of my new favorite bands and DIDN'T RECEIVE A SINGLE COMMENT. Not that it hurt my feelings or anything. You were probably all just busy that day or something. That's all. (But if you wanted to make me feel better you could go back and comment now...)

Today I'm embedding one of my favorite NOOMA videos. My husband and I are in a small group study right now and we are watching all of the NOOMA videos. This one made me cry the first time I saw it. Probably other times too. Maybe because now that I have a child I can really get what he is talking about.

I can't say enough about how much I love these videos. The music, the way they are filmed, Rob Bell's messages. They are awesome.

Anyway, hope you like it. And please, feel free to COMMENT.



*Edited to Add

This Rob Bell video has been pulled. Which I understand, I was actually surprised you could find it on YouTube at all. If you want to watch "Rain" which was the one I originally linked go here and click on video 001. Anyway here is another video which contains clips of several Nooma videos.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

I'll leave a comment, but I can't comment on the video since youtube is blocked at work (the stinkers). But I read your blog today!

Jenn said...

I'm interested to see which video this is. But I can't watch it. When I click play it says video now longer available.

In my defense for your last You Tubesday, I didn't have time to watch the whole video when I first read that post and I made a mental note to go back and check it out. Obviously mental notes get lost in the shuffle. Whoops. I'm going to watch it now.

bon said...

Grrrr! Can't watch it, AND I coulda swore I DID leave a comment on the last TubesDay. I just tried to leave a comment AGAIN, and blogger ate it 'cause I wasn't signed in JUST RIGHT.

Here is hoping that this one goes through.

Mall Worker said...

My internet is crawling, so I haven't seen the video yet. I'll come back and see it later though :)