Thursday, January 04, 2007

YouTubesday

I have decided to add a YouTube day to my blogging week. Not my own personal videos (necessarily) but videos that I like and feel like sharing with all of my lovely readers. Although I love to blog I sometimes find that it takes a great deal of time, energy and thought that don't always seem to be available, especially on days when I work. I'm hoping the YouTube day will be entertaining for all of you as well as give you some insight into the things that I like or things I find funny or interesting. Not to mention it doesn't require a lot of brain power on my part so that is always a good thing...

So without further ado here is the first video I have chosen. This is one of my new favorite bands which I discovered by listening to this station, here. Not only does this band have a sense of humor, they also happen to be rather cute and are just plain wicked awesome. Don't you think?

No comments: