Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm Okay!

I'm glad that people care when I'm not around. Just letting everyone know I'm fine, I'm here. I had an old friend visiting from out of town. I haven't seen her in about ten years at least. We spent a lot of time talking, laughing and catching up. We also had to look after A in the process which sometimes put a damper on the visiting but hey, that's life with kids!

And I have rearranged my work schedule so that I can take this course. Last night was my second class. It was my first day back at work after holidays and then a three hour class on anatomy and physiology... Blah.

Anyway, there will be a Say WHAT? tomorrow as per usual and all should be back to 'normal' next week.

1 comment:

shoeaddict said...

glad you are ok. miss seeing pictures of A. hope you enjoy the class