Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I'm Still Me

I am planning on posting cute pictures of the girls from Halloween but due to the fact that I am a dumb@ss I left my camera at work on Saturday. You know, because it's more important to take pictures of my coworkers in their costumes than my children. Mama fail.

Anyway, I just watched this video and I realized that by this time when Twilight was SEVENTEEN DAYS away from opening I would have posted tons of fan related stuff. So, for those of you who dig this, enjoy.

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Volturi Featurette

Trailer Park | MySpace Video


AND for those of you who are crazy, like myself, I realize that the content of this video confirms a change to how the whole Volturi thing actually goes down. For now, I am filing this under "liberties taken which I can live with". I can justify it currently by stating that it will certainly make things more exciting. And also Robert doesn't have his shirt on, so how bad could it be?

3 comments:

Lori said...

I hereby retract the Mama fail and declare an awesome co-worker appreciation moment, followed by (since I know that none of your co-workers would come to work looking inappropriate) a very cool opportunity for your kids to see grownups enjoying Halloween!

bon said...

Meh... I guess I had a mama fail too. Sucks.

New Moon! I am actually looking forward to the changes that have been made... I would not characterize myself as a Twilight purist at this point in my life. I just want to eek as much fun as possible out of the experience as I can.

Heads up... have you seen Castle? Is a superfun TV show you can catch on Hulu... I highly recommend! Stars Nathan Fillion of Firefly, and for their halloween show, they actually gave a pretty funny nod to the browncoats. And vampires.

elizasmom said...

Woah. Check out Dakota Fanning going all creepy-crawly with the red eyes. Awesome.