Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And There Goes Another Year

I just finished editing my profile to say I am a THIRTY THREE year old Mama. Yep. Another year older today. This is what Mama D at 33 looks like.



I don't believe I've ever done it previously but I took holidays this week. So we are all having a lazy dazy day. My sister is babysitting for us so we can go out for an early supper (LOBSTER!!!) and then I will be heading to the Y to attend a Zumba class followed by a class to learn to teach it.



Miss A is having a sleep over at her Grandma's tonight so we just have the night owl with us tonight. I think it's going to be a really nice day.

7 comments:

Joanna said...

Are you going to teach this? I may have to give it a whirl.

Lori said...

Happy happy crazy mama! Revel in the lobster, and dance like you're the gorgeous pregnant lady at a wedding : )

bon said...

Haaaaappy Birthday chica! How flippin' cool is that Zumba stuff! Looks like a cross between Samba and some of the stuff I catch on Bollywood flix.

PS... I went and got City of Bones today as a part of my campaign to "cheer up already, gaaahh!" Glad I did, it's a lot of fun so far.

jen k said...

i'd like to try that zumba...
let me know when you start teaching!

elizasmom said...

Gah!! I saw you on facebook but missed your posting here. What a great way to celebrate — I hope it was a hoot!

beth - total mom haircut said...

Sweetie, happy birthday!

We got back home yesterday and I watched this video and then didn't get to comment because the kids were insane after the car ride. Anyway, as a result I had a dream last night that I was zumba-ing:)

Hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday.

dong dong23 said...

louis vuitton outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet
replica watches
louis vuitton outlet
nike air huarache
tory burch outlet
air max 90
michael kors
nike sb shoes
coach factory outlet
michael kors canada
lebron james shoes 2015
jordan 8s
michael kors handbags
longchamp handbags
christian louboutin outlet
gucci handbags
adidas ultra boost
michael kors handbags
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
louis vuitton
replica watches for sale
nike sb
adidas yeezy
louis vuitton bags
coach factory outlet
nike trainers
louis vuitton outlet
adidas trainers
hermes birkin bag
adidas superstar
hermes handbags
michael kors outlet
nike running shoes
jordan retro
true religion
louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags
toms shoes
20167.16wengdongdong